Outdoor heating just doesn’t get better than this. Extend your evenings outdoors with our brand new space heater and be comfortably warm outdoors.
Unique in the market, the Aspect XL sets the new benchmark in space heating. Utilising specially developed convex ceramic emitters with in a high quality extruded and anodised aluminium body. The groundbreaking design of the convex insulated elements, complete with triple reflectors, projects far infrared heat forwards. The result is greater efficiency, a wider spread and throw and increased comfort levels. Unique only to Herschel, no other heater available utilises this technology.
Designed to be the most stylish heater of its kind, Aspect XL not only looks stunning, it performs well too. With near zero light and no noise or odour, this is comfort heating at its best. Far infrared is a gentle heat and Aspect XL is only suitable for use under covered, sheltered areas.
- Up to 30% more efficient than quartz and halogen heaters
- No maintenance
- Long lifetime –solid state technology with no need to replace bulbs
- Stylish looks and cutting edge design with aluminium grill as standard
- Manufactured in Europe to very high quality and European safety standards
- Designed to gently warm people and buildings without fierce heat and almost zero light
- For use indoors or outdoors, under shelter, in areas with low air / wind movement
- Warm up time < 5 mins, for use where permanent or semi-permanent heat is required
- Convex design increases spread and throw of far infrared heat
- Available in 1300w
The Herschel Aspect XL must be located in a position to allow proper and efficient use but one that ensures hot parts are not touched accidentally. The recommended installation height of the Aspect XL is 2.3m to 2.5m (90”-98”) from the floor and under no circumstances is it to be installed at less than 1.8m from the floor. In all cases it should be installed at a height where it cannot be touched in operation. Consideration should be given to any temporary or occasional additions such as stages or platforms, and the height should be adjusted accordingly. The Herschel Aspect XL should be firmly and permanently attached to the wall using the bracket supplied, with the heaters angled down at 60 degrees from vertical.
Element: 2 convex ceramic longwave Infrared emitters (3-10 microns)
Body: High quality extruded and anodised aluminium body
Voltage: 230V, 50 Hz
Protection: IP Rating IPX4
Guarantee: 5 years
Mounting: Recommended mounting at 2.3-2.5m high and under a cover or canopy extending at least 2m
1300 Watts giving a 6m2 heated zone from 2.5m height.
Please note: In areas with air movement/wind the directional Far Infrared spread may reduce by 1/3 to ½. In these areas we recommend mounting at the lowest height and proportionally increasing the number of heaters.