Heatmaster Open Wood Fireplace Box Dimensions:
|Insulated Fireplace Model
|Uninsulated Fireplace Model
|Height with flange
|Width with flange
Some Key Features Of The Heatmaster Open Wood Fireplace:
- Winner of the Australian Design Award
- Thick 6mm lining of firebox
- 5 Sided heat exchange system for up to 8 times more efficiency
- Removable Ashtray for easy cleaning
- Insulated models available for zero clearance installation (no brickwork required*)
Fascias, Mantels, Firescreens And Cowls:
A range of decorative fascias and mantels are available from contemporary to traditional.
See your local dealer for further information.
- Heatmaster A900 open wood fireplace with 3-sided Contemporary fascia
- Heatmaster A650 open wood fireplace with brassed regal fascia and Victorian mantel
- A fixed mesh screen is available for all Heatmaster open wood fireplaces
- A Range of Heatmaster open wood fire cowls are available
While the Heatmaster open fire is designed for indoor use, many people choose to install their fire in an outdoor or alfresco area. Please note that the Heatmaster firebox is manufactured with mild steel and if subjected to weather, surface rust will occur.