The innovative Radiante 1200 is a stunning example of Cheminees Philippe’s creative vision in slow combustion/open fireplace design. The contemporary style of this firebox, with its clean, uninterrupted lines and fabulous wide panoramic view of the fire is a visual delight. Limited only by your imagination, the Radiantee 1200 provides the opportunity to create the ultimate feature for an open planned living space.
Featuring the original Cheminees Philippe dual opening door system, creating the ambience and cosy warmth of a real open fire or the safe, slow combustion heating efficiency when the door is closed.
The Radiante 1200 is a complete package of elegance, performance and quality that is second to none.
Features and Benefits:
- 100% French made in Cheminees Philippe’s foundry and manufacturing facility.
- Firebox construction cast iron an steel with ceramic glass door heat resistant to 800 degrees celsius.
- Total weight 238 kg
- Flue size 230mm or 9”
- Reduced energy costs with excellent dual combustion heating system
- Estimated maximum heat output 280 sq*
- Dual opening door mechanism – forward and vertical
- Easy removable ash pan
- Can be left freestanding
- Choice of French designed and manufactured surrounds.
- EPA approved and Australian standards AS 4013/7403
* Varies depending upon ceiling height, installation and place of construction.