Nectre N60 is finished in black metallic paint and comes with steel door with ceramic glass and a stainless steel handle. Steel baffle with steel brick retainer and firebrick lining to improve thermal mass.
- A 720mm x 720mm hearth is required.
- Door aperture is 305mm x 380mm.
- Total weight of the Nectre N60 is 190kg.
- 10 year firebox warranty on Nectre N60.
We recommend having a professional install any of our Nectre heaters. Our Dealers can arrange installation and most cases will undertake a site inspection to determine the correct location.
Installation clearance distances for the Nectre N60 are as follows:
- 100mm from rear of heater to wall in a standard installation (square to walls). All models.
- 450mm from side of heater to wall in a standard installation (square to walls). for Naked. 190mm for Curved. 285mm for Tiled.
- 500mm from rear corner of heater to wall in corner installation for Naked. 125mm for Tiled and Curved.
Flue and Hearths
Nectre N60 is not supplied with a flue from the factory. Our Dealers all provide suitable a flue and or decromesh kits required for installation. Nectre heaters do not come with hearths, our Dealers can supply a suitable hearth for your requirements.
The Nectre N60 has been designed and manufactured to exceed the strict AS/NZS 4013 standards for emissions of 1.5g / kg of fuel burnt and efficiency of 60%.
Radiant / Convection Heat
The Nectre N60 fires release their heat through a combination of heat radiation, which heats objects, and convection which heats the air. Excellent for feeling the heat of the flame and warming the surround living space.
The Nectre N60 has been tested and approved in a NATA accredited testing facility of Adelaide Heating Technology Pty Limited.
Pecan Engineering continually strives to improve the performance of all our Nectre heaters and stoves. We reserve the right to change or alter sizes and or specifications without notice. Efficiencies quoted are peak based on a low burn cycle. Burn times quoted are up to and can vary depending on wood, installation and heater condition. Emissions quoted are grams per kilogram. Safety, emissions and efficiency testing is in accordance with AS/NZS 4013, AS/NZS 4012, AS/NZS 2918:2001