- Electric radiant heater perfect for your protected alfresco area, pergola, verandah, café or difficult to heat indoor area
- World leading element design produces a more compact and higher output heater
- Corrosion-resistant to handle tough outdoor environments
- Convenient DIY installation of 1800W and 2400W models. 3600W Model must be hardwired
- 2-year residential and 1-year commercial warranty
- Minimum mounting height (including flush mount) 2.1m
- Ideal mounting height (including flush mount) 2.2m – 2.5m
- Maximum mounting height (including flush mount) 2.7
The mounting height of the electric heater can have a significant impact on performance. For mounting heights higher than the ideal range, we recommend the use of wires/chains or optional extension poles to reduce the height and ensure the heater is within the ideal range. Heater performance may be affected if outside this range.
For the majority of outdoor applications, the most effective method is to spot heat a table or similar area. The below diagrams provides an easy selection guide for the approximate model and quantity of heaters required to heat common residential table settings. Selections are based on HEATSTRIP® Elegance being mounted at 2.4m from the floor in an undercover fully enclosed outdoor area.